Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Which do you think is the dumbest quote?
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." ~ Brooke Shields
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." ~
George Gobol
"When I’m really hot, I can walk into a room and if a man doesn’t look at me, he’s probably gay." ~
Kathleen Turner
"What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?" ~
Paris Hilton
"I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know it's very popular out there in Africa." ~
Britney Spears
"Predictions are difficult, especially about the future." ~
Yogi Berra
"So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" ~
Christina Aguilera
"I don’t think anybody should write his autobiography until after he’s dead." ~ Samuel Goldwyn
"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness." ~
Alicia Silverstone
"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says chicken of the sea." ~ Jessica Simpson
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." ~
Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"I think war is a dangerous place." ~
George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." ~
Greg Norman, Golfer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape