Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The layout for my health-beauty blog(its new) :-)

It's my new layout am gazing at right now on the other page, and its seems am still not satisfied with all the stuff i done. It's not up to my expectations, which i thought would turn out beautifully, but it just looks too odd. The sidebars are too small for the widgets and i guess somethings wrong with the font too! I learn't how to create the rounded bordered columns for blogger templates so was just trying my creativity at it. I do have some.. hehe.. but i guess, just got to improve on it some more.

Well it's just a test layout and i'll be changing it soon, so readers do bare with me for the time being because i've got lots of coding to do if i try to change templates. I've got few more blogs where i actually keep testing the layouts on if they do work fine or not and tweak here and there if necessary. But i hope am able to find and create something exceptional for my blogs so they are soothing, plus pleasant, to the eyes of my readers and myself! :-)

If you do happen to stop by here.. please do tell me how's the layouts and if it does look odd to you too, and why.. i'll be pleased, and will appreciate it with all my heart :-)

7 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    you alwyas amaze me nisha with your creativeness
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on your new template! You must have put a lot of effort on that.

    First time I see baby Alisha's growing up pic. Time really flies, all this while I could only look at her baby's face and now ... I can see a beautiful little girl pic every time I hop to this blog :)
    liza said...
    Hi sis! I don't see anything wrong with this template except for the header. I think it would be better to remove the flowers or replace it with smaller ones. It made the header look too loud, in my opinion. ;)

    I envy you, I wish I know how to do this or at least learn how to tweak templates. :)

    Have a great week ahead sweetie!
    Nisha said...
    Hi blue.. its so sweet of you to have said that.. hehe.. am bad at creativity!
    Nisha said...
    Yeah Martini, that was somewhat difficult.. but now as am playing around with new ideas, am sinking into the mood to create good ones! hehe..

    Alisha's turning a big girl now, and a little thinner..

    Thanks for always being a good friend and coming by her always, sis.. :-)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks liza, for your kind opinion sis!! i was wondering what made the layout real bad.. and there i got it! of course, its the huge flowers which makes the temp look untidy :-)

    I don't know much myself, dear.. just playing around with my Photo shop :-)
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the sharing. I like it! Simple and pretty more templates
    http://www.itemplatez.com

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape