Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've completed my blogs makeover and hope its looking great! This is just one of those attempts to create different themes for myself to exhibit my emotions and moods according to the weeks and months that pass.. I hope i've done something nice for myself by adding this navigation bar below the header which wasn't part of the temp at first! Its quite an easy task to do but with the help of some basic HTML.

I did design or create, and modify a few more temps and one of then i've already put out for downloading. You can view the demo on the love blog on the nav bar and download the temp when you contact me through email, for the link.

Because i've got a mixed topic blog where one would find all sorts of gossip and information, plus some of my personal life and my baby angel daughter Alisha, the header is meant to express and relates to the contents of my blog.

Your kind comments are welcome :-)

10 Comments:

  1. AngelBaby said...
    I love the new look it is just great! You did a very nice job.

    I voted for you on bloggers choice awards so come by and vote for me to, OK?

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby
    Anonymous said...
    You template is looking great. I love the header! The fact that you tweaked it yourself is awesome :)

    It reminds me of my very minuscule Candid Talk poster in the right hand side. I had initially wanted to do a header like you have now but then used that one instead.

    Also prefer the white post background to your earlier blue (was it)one.
    bluedreamer27 said...
    Whatever the outcome my friend doesnt really matter for me
    m still here as your followerand it will never be change
    contents of your blog is much important for me
    you're so creative and i know you can make it
    just dropping by here
    have a great day ahead and happy blogging
    Nisha said...
    Thanks angel baby.. you are so sweet and dear friend now.. thanks for the vote and such encouraging comments. I'll def also vote for you :-)
    Nisha said...
    Yes choco.. the header it of my own.. just like the whole temp! i love what you've done with your blog too.. and yes the prev blue temp was too blue- i hated that myself but could'nt fine the time to change it!! :-)

    Thanks for the comments..
    Nisha said...
    Yes choco.. the header it of my own.. just like the whole temp! i love what you've done with your blog too.. and yes the prev blue temp was too blue- i hated that myself but could'nt fine the time to change it!! :-)

    Thanks for the comments..
    Nisha said...
    Oh, Blue your a forever friend! very very sweet of you to have been so encouraging and supportive and my bestest blog buddy.. really appreciate it :-)
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hehe its nice to hear that from you my friend
    hope waliz and dann will have more time to go back into blogging too
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hello nisha you got an award here
    http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2009/06/favorite-blog-award.html
    hope you like it
    have a great day!!!
    Meryl (proud pinay) said...
    your layout looks nice. great job. cheers!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape