Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Thursday, October 06, 2011

With the latest Google pr update i'm not in mood to let angst eat me for petty matters of the heart, yet i am so damn peeved with the fact that despite working much harder than what i used to last year, i am still made to taste Googles bitter penalty!
I wonder where i went wrong or its just an update which is still in process and due to that the none of our blogs pr is available. Some are showing as N/A... so just hoping its not a drop!

Its almost a year i had an intact pr3 so its extremely disheartening to wake up to it suddenly vanishing one day! But then i discussed with a few friends and they think the same of the update still in progress and that our pr would be restored once Google's done.

With my fingers crossed i think i should pen of here...

1 Comment:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    it happened to me too... but everything went back to normal.. I did some research and some are telling me that Google updated their page rank checker toolbar and not the blog's page rank Yay!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape