Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my beautiful 5 year old daughter Alisha... my darling angel turns 5 today, not yet i guess... she was born at 3.30 am! This is her Birth Story... she's the one who lit my life, and showed me a whole new world... wherever she goes, has heads turning to admire... shes amazing, chooses her own clothes and even knows the meaning of technique! While the world complains about mischievous kids, mine is the calmest kid i honestly have no complains about... i have people saying if child marriage was legal, would get their sons married to her!!! She can smile and win my heart even if i'm at the point of giving up... no words to express how blessed i am to be her mom... and she is no doubt, the greatest love of my life...! :-) God bless my little girl... Love you my doll... :-)

A special day, a special year
and so this brings to you...
Warm congratulations
and the best of wishes, too...
For you're a special Daughter
and no matter what the day...
You're thought about with lots more love
than any words can say.

With Love
on your
Special Day

1 Comment:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    wow time is really running so fast.. Alisha is now 5 years old yay! Happy birthday my dear and best wishes to you

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape