Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sometimes you feel like you are living yet dead, when your body roams the earth freely doing all of life's daily activities, but your soul, it keeps wandering in an unknown world screaming out to someone to hear you, to hear you, hold you, lend their shoulders to cry on, wipe away your tears... you cant set yourself free nor can others... if they might hear you or not... but then, you realize there is no one who will set you free no matter how much you scream out loud or in silent echoes!!!!!! No ones going to see you even if your cries are loud enough... yes sometimes they might see you but not the real you... they'll all see you the way they want to... and deep inside that battlefield of rain-forests somewhere you are a tangled mess of intertwined vines and you can help but just remain invisible!!!

Here are two videos which best describe my feelings... Song writer Skylar Grey croons 'Invisible' while Evanescence's lead singer, Amy croons 'Bring me to life'... I hope you enjoy the videos and have a happy music monday... :-)

We may fail, we may fall... but we must learn to pick ourselves up no matter what.. :-)





[Verse 1]
I take these pills to make me thin
I dye my hair, and cut my skin
I try everything, to make them see me
But all they see, is someone that's not me

[Chorus]
Even when I'm walking on a wire
Even when I set myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to look my best
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible

[Verse 2]
Here inside, my quiet hell
You cannot hear, my cries for help
I try everything, to make them see me
But every one, sees what I can't be

[Bridge]
Sometimes when I'm alone
I pretend that I'm a queen
It's almost believable


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
 
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape