Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

When darkness prevails, it corners you, and even a tiny speck of light doesn't seem to come into sight... but that's when one has to deliberately break through all barriers, and struggle to live on.. and this was exactly why i was away since the past one and a half month.. Glad i've overcome all the obstacles and back here over to my dreamy, yet real world!!


I was under medication for an almost broken back, and some internal bleeding which started out because of a cold and cough.. and fever didn't mind accompanying, too. My lungs still seem sore and the uterus, too.. Of course am still advised rest but since I've rested enough its time am back here, as i miss everyone terribly. I didn’t have access to net more than a month and no posts were up to.. so can imagine how many times ive died missing my baby blog and everyone too. I wouldn't like to remember the difficult days and neither make it sound disheartening to my readers and so i rather joke on it :)


Doc chalked out a healthy diet to be taken daily till am fit as a fiddle, and i take the blame completely for self negligence and lack of sleep, and wrong food habits. Moms also got a life.. its so important to stay fit and meditation plays an important role in our lives which helps us clear out our minds in order to remain cool through any difficulties, and I realized this while i was away on my sickly trip.. haha.. i prefer to use these words as away from my blog, felt like a vacation away from home!


Back here, wont do me any harm and am thanking my lucky stars that i've made it back :) i'll be also taking the amount of rest needed while i go about blogging.. no worries for me, just need some support as you've always given me friends :) thanks to all of you for being there.. especially bludedude, bluedreamer, liza, syari, azzlyn, lalaine, waliz, raj, coolingstar, lilyruth, nancy, nihal, purplefrog and many others.. love you all :)

3 Comments:

  1. Sultana said...
    Hi Nisha, welcome back. :) I hope you are feeling a lot stronger than before.
    Nisha said...
    hi syari.. thanks for visiting and leaving love while i was away.. ur truly a great great friend dear :).. am much better now and thanks for asking :) hows ur kiddo?
    Nisha said...
    hi syari.. thanks for visiting and leaving love while i was away.. ur truly a great great friend dear :).. am much better now and thanks for asking :) hows ur kiddo?

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape