Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Monday, August 08, 2011

I miss so many people who aren't present in my life at this moment and i wish i could see them again. Some are living and some are not, but thoughts if i'll ever be able to spend moments i once spent with them again keep coming to my mind and its up to the lord who i keep asking questions to, mostly why? many different thoughts in my mind when i listen to this song... i feel so lost and helpless in the absence of my loved ones whom i miss and i still cant get to see and touch... its an emotional moment for me right now...

Enjoy this slow haunting song by Enya.. wish you all a happy MM :)




Where are you this moment?
Only in my dreams.
You're missing, but you're always
A heartbeat from me.
I'm lost now without you,
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching, I keep hoping,
But time keeps us apart

Is there a way I can find you,
Is there a sign I should know,
Is there a road I could follow
To bring you back home?

Winter lies before me
Now you're so far away.
In the darkness of my dreaming
The light of you will stay

If I could be close beside you
If I could be where you are
If I could reach out and touch you
And bring you back home
Is there a way I can find you
Is there a sign I should know
Is there a road I can follow
To bring you back home to me




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Whatever happened to Enya? I loved her songs - Thanks for a lovely choice this week & Have a good MM X
    Dazediva said...
    haven't heard this song in a while ... very haunting and beautiful lyrics.
    Happy MM ! and don't worry you never know, you might just see all the people you are missing when you least expect it.
    Namz said...
    Wow..haunting indeed and very NICE!

    God-willing we will all meet with all those that we miss, one day. When silence speaks as loud as war. And the thruth will be as once before :)

    Thanks for sharing and happy MM!

    Namz recent post Love Will Set You Free

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape