Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sometimes when i walk on the road i see a lot of unprivileged kids roaming around here and there and i wonder why did God dispense such a life to these people known as the poor? Why is the rich getting richer and the poor even poorer... i feel really disheartened that all i can do is watch them... sometimes my heart goes out to the people who i see have no parents are they are compelled to be brought up by harsh parents but those kids are luckier than those that have No parents! This song relates to my feelings today... be ready to shed a few tears if you have a heart :-)

Happy MM all my loving readers.. have a great week ahead :-)



As I was slowly passing an orphan's home one day.
And stopped there for a moment just to watch the children play.
Alone a boy was standing and when I asked him why
he turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry.

I'm nobody's child
I'm nobody's child
Just like a flower I'm growing wild.
No mommy's kisses and no daddy's smile
nobody wants me
I'm nobody's child.

People come for children and take them for their own.
But they all seem to pass me by and I'm left here all alone.
I know they'd like to take me but when they see I'm blind
they always take some other child and I am left behind.

No mommy's arms to hold me or soothe me when I cry.
Sometimes it gets so lonely I wish that I could die.
I'd walk the streets of heaven where all the blinds can see.
And just like all the other kids there'd be a home for me.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
 
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 Comments:

  1. LadyJava said...
    I feel sorry for them too but I believe God has bigger plans for them and it is all part of the bigger picture..

    Happy MM Nisha :)
    Liz said...
    What a beautiful song.

    Happy MM.
    Cafe au lait said...
    Happy MM!
    Namz said...
    I totally agree with LJ. The song says it all. Happy MM and have a great week Nisha!

    Namz recent post Let It Be
    Catch My Words said...
    This is sad. Both my parents have passed, but luckily I had them as a child.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2011/08/musical-monday-how-sweet.html

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape