Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Raksha Bandhan also known as Rakhi Day is around the corner in India. Its a celebration being one with the family, a celebration between brothers and sisters in the hindu custom. The sister ties a thread on her brothers wrist and the brother gifts her a token apart from a promise of security and protection. Well though i am not a hindu but i also do tie a Rakhi (a scared tread of love) on my brother to show him how much i love and care for him.

Some Raksha Bandhan messages i found on a site... maybe you would like to pick up to let your sister or brother know how much you love and care for them too?


From Sister To Brother
Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
Dear brother I am lucky to have you but. You are even luckier you have got me.
You must have a sister as she is the best companion for fun. And you can always blame her for the mischief you have done.
I can never forget the day in my life when you not only helped me in making a correct decision but also convinced Mamma and Papa in my favor. It was only you who helped me go for the training of journalism. When people say I am doing well I always remember you. You have given me most precious gift, my career, in turn of all my Rakhis.
I remember when I was young but old enough to realize the importance of Raksha Bandhan, I cried a lot on the day of Rakhi as I had none to tie a Rakhi to. I prayed before Lord Krishna for a brother and I got you on the very day of Rakhi. So thanks, you have made my Rakhi double special.
Mere bhai ka aur mera rishta... Kabhi khattaa Kabhi meethaa... Kabhi hasna Kabhi rona…Kabhi roothna Kabhi manana…Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi gussa…Kabhi dosti Kabhi jhagda…Koi kare bhi to kare kya... Ye rishta hai hi Anokhaa…
God could not take care for the whole world so he has given mothers to each family. In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother.
From Brother To Sister
I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
Dear sister I just wanted you to know that it means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you. Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories that you have given me. Having a sister is same as having a lifelong friend.
Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me. But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, It's you… It's you…It's you…
When the world goes dark, Stars are there…When the journey breaks up, Hope is there…When the entire world is vanished, And you feel left alone…Tilt your head and look beside you, Will bring you comfort feeling of Care and affection molds on you, As your Brother is always beside you to pour the special love and affection forever…HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
I really cherish the life we have lived together. You have taught me the meaning and pleasure of sharing. In childhood I used to eat even your chocolates but you always shared your things with me. Now I realize I have been a bad brother. But I know that you love chocolates so this time only chocolates as your Rakhi gift

1 Comment:

  1. Blessed Keith said...
    Great read, thanks

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape