Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, July 25, 2008

7 Facts About Me

Tagged by Jccleofe, one of my newest and good friend.. a mom of two boys:)


Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. I'm a very reserved person and i love my privacy...
2. I'm passionate about music, creativity and painting...
3. I love my family and friends and can go out of my way to be with them whenever they need me...
4. I hate to show off my pictures in public...
5. I don't know whats a c-section as i haven't been through one...
6. In a month, i just go out twice or trice, the rest of the time am at home...
7. I was/am a catholic and married a Muslim post converting to Islam...

Now I'd like to tag some of my newest friends;).. who i haven't tagged before:)

Liza
Syari
Vhiels
Kc
Jean
Joy
Twinkle toe

12 Comments:

  1. twinks said...
    Hi Nisha,
    thanks for tagging me. Will post this in my blog soon. I'm nearly done installing other templates.. will inform you ASAP. thanks again. have a great weekend :]
    Anonymous said...
    hello nisha!!

    thanks for the comment. well, this is not yet final since updates done by Google is on a by wave basis. but i am still crossing my fingers and praying that it won't get slapped. blogging is my only source of income right now.



    Pinay Mommy Online
    Blessings and Beyond
    coolingstar9 said...
    Nisha,
    Nice to visit your blogs here, I simply enjoy your blogs, glad to know that you have so many nice blogging friends, have a wonderful weekend, best wishes from coolingstar9
    Sultana said...
    thanks for tagging Nisha! :) Came to collect it. :D Will put it up soon as I can
    Liz said...
    thanks for the tag sistah! i've done this one already, i still have to check my archives so i can give you the link. ;)

    cheers!
    Nisha said...
    Thanks twinks.. i will really appreciate the request from the bottom of my heart:)
    Nisha said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Nisha said...
    Pinay mommy.. google should be fair to you at least... your blogs a great inspiration, you know:)

    I can understand what the pr means to us moms... i think we'll(me and others) have to wait for our pr to return:)
    Nisha said...
    Cooling star.. am so glad you have you as a friend too:)

    Thanks for being my friend..
    Nisha said...
    Hi again syari.. i was late at informing you but anyway.. thanks so much:)
    Nisha said...
    Never mind liza.. i'll keep other tags for you;)
    twinks said...
    Hi dear. Finally I'm done with this tag. thanks so much for the thought.
    kisses to baby Alisha..mwahugs!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape