Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Terror had struck in Calcutta last night, actually the whole day, and it wasn't only in Calcutta but the whole of India before Calcutta was threatened.. i don't want to mention specific terms or names here but if you may want to go have a look at news to see whats happening in India.. please go Here and please friends, please pray for all the innocent lives taken by some brutal and insane people!

I was terrified too, as i went out to my in-laws place yesterday and its such a co-incidence as i usually don't move out of my home only to find out later in the news that.. Read here for shocking news!.. pardon me, sometimes i don't like to mention terms and names as i said so i use links and I hope you will visit the sites and read the shocking news, also pray for those in distress... please...

Ok, thank god our city was safe and nothing as such happened but the cruel intentions were carried out in other cites like Bangalore, Ahmadabad etc which were quite shocking as i cant believe what the innocent have to go through, why cant they target their actual enemies? Calcutta used to be the safest place, i've ever known but now we the entire city is horrified with people thinking twice whether to venture out of their homes or not.. its only god who can protect us and keep us safe.. Am praying this horrifying phase dies down soon.

I don't intend to create disturbance in the minds of my readers but just want to make people aware of the dangers lurking in our country and my city.. Why cant the world join hands to make this world a better place.. Time will only, tell..

7 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    oh so that man threatened India too
    you know what we are threatened by that predictions too
    according toit Philippines will be having an earthquake which will going to be a great magnitude and will create a history
    and he gaved us a sfcific date
    and the day has come and nothing happened
    by the way nisha i just posted the Interview in my blog
    hope you like it
    have a geat day
    bluecrystaldude said...
    I am really sorry to read about the news. I hope everything will be fine. News like bomb threat and natural disaster never be a good news to anyone. I wish for your country and your family safety..
    Liz said...
    i've seen it in the news. it's good to know that you're ok. don't worry nisha, i'm praying for all of you.

    take care sistah.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi friend
    I’m very much interested in your blog. I would like to make a link exchange with you. I’ve already placed your link in my blog Desktop Tricks- http://desktoptricks.blogspot.com/. It has a page rank of 2.
    Instead of placing reciprocating link, just add a link to my other blog “Digital Quest” url- http://digital-quest.blogspot.com/. So you will get a valuable back link from a blog of page rank of 2. Both of us would get a leap in our page rank.
    Thanks in advance. Remember please link back to http://digital-quest.blogspot.com/.
    bluedreamer27 said...
    hello nisha just visiting you here
    thanks for your warming comments in my blog
    take care
    twinks said...
    oh dear that is so disheartening.. i have never heard of it until i read your post.. it is so sad about what is happening to the world..you can sense fear. as a mother i fear for the lives of the innocent children.. may God be with them..

    btw, about your layout..noted all your requests..hehehe.. will start thinking of a design for you now about the box for the adsense will do my best about it okay :] don't worry the navigation menus is easy *wink. take care..
    Nisha said...
    Thanks all my friends:) i wasn't here to leave comments back but i have read them through my mail.. you are all awesome friends:))

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape