Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My biggest heart award


I had received this beautiful and kinda emotional award from a dearest friend, coolingstar9 and am so so happy that he has showed so much appreciation for my friendship:) I think he has an enormous heart, himself. He has also been so motivational while commenting, each comment comes so honestly straight from the heart and i admire that type of a personality, those that are kind, loving and selfless. I had added cooling star on my face book profile and gave him an award(in fact three, he was happy that hes mentioned about me on his blog and thanked me for the award too:) That's a very sweet gesture to have written some lines for me, isn't it? Thanks coolingstar i will fulfill my promise of creating wonderful award for special friends soon.. and you will be one:)

He has put up well written posts about friendship, online work, news and so much more and his categories never seem to end. I am so glad to be a part of his blog and his blog awaits your presence too:)

Friendship for me is never conditional as it mustn't be a give and a take always, not at least a selfish one.. and while we are all here in this blogsphere to put our lives into words, make new friends and remain in their hearts forever.. we shall always be kind and giving to our blogger friends:) When one is in need of a little online advice, we should be always willing to help.. I am also here to help:) like to be my friend? :)

4 Comments:

  1. bluedreamer27 said...
    oh hello nisha ist coolingstar was such a great friend right
    have a great day you deserve that award
    Nisha said...
    Thanks bluedreamer.. and yeah, coolingstar is a wonderful indeed:)
    coolingstar9 said...
    nisha,
    I am coolingstar9, you deserve it. I am glad to have so many friends like you.
    Enjoy your blogging, I will visit and comment your blogs consistantly whenever I am free.
    Lets cheer up, have a fulfilling life.
    Best wishes from coolingstar9
    Nisha said...
    Thanks, cooling star:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape