Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, July 18, 2008

You said toddlers aren't smart enough to fool their parents? you're wrong if you even thought that because this toddler, born yesterday, living at 'my' home.. fools her mama everyday ;).. Its none other than baby Alisha and her new strategy, which she uses to get some juice.. actually mango juice.. Hahaha.. Few day ago, she never knew to drink from a glass but now she's learnt to tell her mama to be busy with her computer while the smarty, Carry's out her plans:)

I bought a glass of mango drink for myself, kept it on the table and came to check my computer.. baby comes and tells me in some language, something like dab, dab, pat, pat.. English ha?? i looked to my PC but one eye still on her.. and guess what i saw? she took the glass to a corner and was sipping away my juice!

After a few sips, she comes and tells me to do my work again, and like that she drinks up the whole juice! i never realized that until the juice was almost over but i let her have her way with the rest, just to admire her cunning mind and cleverness!:)

How smart is your toddler?? :)

6 Comments:

  1. Dan* said...
    i dont have a toddler :(

    very smart child ;)
    Anonymous said...
    that's a great way for her to learn to drink from a glass and she did it!
    Sultana said...
    I know what you mean, bonnie if she up to no good, she'd say. 'szoba ban mommy" in hungarian which means, "go to room mommy". or she'd day, "in kitchen mommy" or she'd close the room door. LOL

    yeah, they are smarter than you realize. he he he
    Nisha said...
    Dan.. oh! then you're missing out on something wonderful;)
    Nisha said...
    Martini.. I guess thats the way it was meant to be;)
    Nisha said...
    Syari.. i know, i read about your little bonnie's language.. very sweet girl:)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape