Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Friday, July 04, 2008


The first pregnant man has given birth to a healthy baby girl. PLEASE don't get shocked or offended by this news, its true. Now for the story behind the birth- 10 years ago, Thomas Beatie 34 actually a transgender, had been born female but underwent operations to surgically remove his breast and legalized his male gender. He has been married to Nancy a 54 year old for five year now but since Nancy couldn't conceive a baby the couple went in for an insemination at home, even though there were oppositions from doctors.

He was under Hormone therapy and lived as a man, but his desire and intention to father a child one day, got him to retain his female organs. "I feel it's not a male or female desire to have a child. It's a human need. I'm a person and I have the right to have a biological child" he told the Oprah Winfrey Show.

Beatie was a former beauty pageant contestant and was pregnant with triplets before, but dangerous complications compelled him into an abortion, as told by him to 'The Advocate', a U.S. magazine for gays, lesbians and transgender people.

'We're so excited. I just cannot wait to hold her in my arms and be a father. I can't believe she's inside me. She's our little miracle. I'm looking forward to holding her for the first time, to finally get to touch her and see her face.'

'I feel it's not a male or female desire to have a child,' he argued. 'It's a human need. I'm a person and I have the right to have a biological child. I have a very stable male identity.'

'Love makes a family and that's all that matters,' he said as he explains that he will be dad and Nancy will be mom, and they plan to make a happy home for the baby. Both are legally married as Thomas is legally male.

Three months ago, the pregnancy caused headlines when the story was out in the open, now the father and daughter have once again stormed headlines with the news of the 'pregnant mans baby'. Pictures of the baby are expected to fetch them as estimated £500,000!!

This makes me wonder if there is still place for Angelina, on television and newspapers.. Can i hear Brangelina scream??? ;)

4 Comments:

  1. coolingstar9 said...
    nisha,
    At first, I heard the news, I was shock. After reading the news, then I have the full picture that actually He was a lady before.
    This indeed an interseting news for year2008.
    Thanks for your information, wish you happy forever.
    Best wishes from coolingstar9
    Nisha said...
    I was shocked too when i watched it on tv.. but then its nothing shocking like how many people are reacting too, i guess they dont know the real story:)
    bluedreamer27 said...
    oh really oh my a male can give birth i cant believe it
    hows the child is it normal?
    hopefully this operation will be as successful as it is
    i hope the child will grew up healthy and normal
    Nisha said...
    Hi bluedreamer, the child has to be normal as its born from a person who was once a women!!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape