Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


I have been a very strong believer in feng shui since the time i was able to understand what it is all about. It was three years ago, there was a huge craze for feng shui products all over town and you would get to see the laughing Buddhas welcoming you at almost every second persons main door and metal frogs with coins in their mouths, seated comfortably on office tables. All this, for the desire to gain luck and positivity. I strongly believe that's its our inner belief and not a forceful one. I mean, you cant force luck into your life if you don't work for it, can you? I did buy a feng shui book where i could read and accordingly follow for the rules of feng shui for the well fare of my home, but somewhere the hearts interest faded away. I don't even have a bamboo plant which i would love to keep but which i believe it works, if only it is gifted. I do still keep my book for future use, though and i hope i can bring to every ones knowledge what i have learned from feng shui(not from the book but from research)

Though the urge to set up my home according to feng shui had once faded, the belief hasn't and hopefully will never. So am all set to get out and buy some lovely feng shui pieces for my home asap.. i want to have my laughing Buddha welcoming my guests with his enthusiasm laugh once again and want to touch his tummy so that i can have great luck and positivity flowing throughout my home. So as i restart my journey as a feng shui believer, i hope you will also be back to gain plenty of knowledge from the posts to come:)

6 Comments:

  1. Pok Dell said...
    Hi! Nisha..
    Thanks for stopping by my site and leave a word on my new baby boy.
    I'm not into feng shui thing..but can u tell whats the number on the picture mean?
    Nisha said...
    Hi bintang, i really appreciate your comment so much.. thanks so much.. what number are you talking about, on which picture?
    Nisha said...
    Ok yeah i got you.. the number hasnt got anything to do with my post;)
    bluecrystaldude said...
    I don't really believe in feng shui, but I love the tranquility from it. Especially with those bamboo trees. What I did believe is it will increase your inner energy :)
    Anonymous said...
    I can't say I know much about feng shui, but I do collect small Buddah statues. Hopefully they are having a positive effect on my home. :-)
    coolingstar9 said...
    Nisha,
    Fengshi actually is related to environment.
    The design of the house, what we wear, I believe all part of fengshui.
    I wish your fengshui is good , so as you can be more better in whatever you do, best wishes from coolingstar9

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape