Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Am back to blogging!!

Hi friends am back after a long long wait for my Internet connection and a very busy time shifting my home! phew! at last... its my first day after a month and it feels so exciting to be back to blogging and friends, esp now that I've solved the problem that kept me away from my friends blogs(my slow pc)... now I'll be more frequent, friends! i hope you all haven't forgotten me, maybe you thought I've vanished forever.. but i missed you all so much and am back now, thank god:)

My Alisha was so naughty, shes learnt to beat and scream at others.. also learnt a house full of words.. she drags me to the bathroom for a bath and even takes her baby Johnson's soap along(i don't have to take it)..

My Aryan was very mischievous too and both made their momma mad! His vacations were on, so both the siblings are trying to adjust to their new home and its atmosphere around..

I wasn't naughty at all.. lol.. and i missed blogging to the core but it was a change for me, as i spent much more time with my kids, yet i missed my dear friends lots:)

2 Comments:

  1. Liz said...
    hey nisha! welcome back sister ;) i have missed ya.

    i hope to see you more often, and yes don't worry i tag you once in a while ;)

    take care.
    WritingsForLife said...
    I can imagine how hard moving can be... especially with kids!
    Well welcome back... you were missed! :-)

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape