Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008



Hey people! Queen of drama Rakhi Sawant wins yeh hai jalwa! A dance show on television and it's months since the show went on air. Her audience had to put up with loads of tantrums and artificial drama from Rakhi, oh but all that paid of eventually.. I remember how she cried and left the stage of another dance show where she was the runner up, even before the winner was handed over their award and blamed the whole TV channel and others for cheating her, even paying no head to Salman Khans request. I thought if she didn't win this time, she would've gone on a gunning spree! hehehe.. she dances well and that was proved at last.

Well this time, she wasn't dancing with her boyfriend Abhishek, but instead a group of kids which rakhi owes accredit to. A lotta hard work was put into all their performances, i used to watch that.. and the chiller party(as they group was named) bagged a huge amount as prize money, which is a whooping 25 lakh!

An over whelmed Rakhi said, “I cannot believe that I have won! I have no words to express myself. All my hard work has finally paid off. God has been kind to me.”

Rakhi, slow and steady wins the race! haven't you heard of that in school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape