Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Saturday, July 09, 2011


Sometimes it saddens me to think how the death of a person devastates a thousand other lives but only after the person is no more. How much do we care when a person lives, how concerned are we for the persons health, and wellness at the time he is living? It is only after hes gone we realize we could have done our best... and then we wished God would grant us his life once again, but by then, its over.
There are times a persons self negligence is also a reason lent to help shorten his own lifeline. But sometimes even though no matter what we do for death never to be able to reach us, we still cant escape the fact. When its our time we will have leave this earth for good. We have no control over our own lives. He has the control, the one above....

I was urged to write this post after i come across one of my Facebook friend status update where she posted about the death of her close friend. He was so young, married with a child who is to turn 4 in august. This is when i visited the persons profile and realized he was to be divorced. He was a jolly, fun loving person by his updates, though only he knew what he was going through. In one of his recent comments, he prayed to Mama Mary to change the heart of wife to love him so that they did not divorce as he wanted to spend his daughters Birthday in august as a family, and forever. This hurt me even though i don't know the person. I realized his wishes may have been granted but in an extraordinary way in which he might have never imagined ever. I pray for his grieving family to go through this tough phase with faith in God... He works in mysterious ways after all...

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free.
I'm following the path God has laid you see.
I took his hand when I heard his call.
I turned back and left it all.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found the peace at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joys---
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Oh yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow.
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief.
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts, and peace to thee---
God wanted me now, he set me free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape