Discover Cindy Crawford's secret to younger looking skin!

Sunday, July 03, 2011

After another hectic, dramatized and painful week. I've planned to unwind by listening to something that will help me jump up and jive! I actually dont want to bore you all with the sad melodies and i'm sure this ain't a melancholic melody :) Instead i want you guys to happily shake a leg and get into the party mood. Yeh its not new years, but i guess anytime of the year calls for a party. Sometimes when im a little exhausted or depressed i kind of try a change of mood by some rap, r n b, love balleds, it helps a lot. Guess i also should be happy with the latest Page rank update coz my blogs pr3 remained intact. Quite a mixture of emotions driving me crazy! :)



Let’s take the whole world on a ride
Mr worldwide
Darling get on the floor

I’m loose
And everybody knows I get off the train
Baby it’s the truth
I’m like inception I play with your brain
So I don’t sleep I snooze
I don’t play no games so don’t get it confused no
Cos you will lose yeah
Now pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck
That badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy

All I need is some vodka and some… coke
And watch… get donkey konged
… if you’re ready for things to get heavy
I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me
Don’t believe me just vet me
My name ain’t Keath but I see why you Sweat me
L.A. Miami New York
Say no more get on the floor



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

16 Comments:

  1. Liz said...
    I love this song sis! Happy MM.
    Unknown said...
    Cracking Track - Great to see J-Lo back in the charts with this summer anthem - Thanks for sharing and have a terrific MM x
    stevebethere said...
    Love this too good choice

    Have a great MM!
    bluedreamer27 said...
    love this song Nish...especially the Lambada part hehe
    Cafe au lait said...
    Great pick! I like the lambada part too.
    Dazediva said...
    Great way to start the week - I definitely wanna get on the floor and just dance :)
    I like this tune (but don't like the fact that JLo copied it off Lambada)
    Classic NYer said...
    Any day is an excuse for a party! Happy MM!
    Nisha said...
    Liz, sis i love it too... just gets me into the dancing mood! haha
    Nisha said...
    Lan, i actually missed her since her hit in 2000.. the millennium year.. rem, waiting for tonight!!??awesome... :) thanks for visiting :)
    Nisha said...
    Steve.. i love it too ;)
    Nisha said...
    Blue, i love the part too.. she did a great comeback, loved her in the song :)
    Nisha said...
    Thanks Cafe! super pick no? :)
    Nisha said...
    Diva.. i wanna get on the floor and dance till i drop too!! yeh she did copy but did a great job.. love her :) happy MM :)
    Nisha said...
    Classic.. yep so is there a party am invited to today? hehe.. happy MM :)
    Nisha said...
    Happy MM to all every one of you and wish you a great week ahead too.. i have visited back and left comments on your blogs too :)
    Lynn said...
    J.Lo! I love her dancing skills. Wish I have the same skills as her. LOL.

    Happy belated Music Monday, Nisha!

    And to answer your question, yep, I am in the U.S. now.

    Have a great week ahead!

Post a Comment



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape